Skip to main content

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARDS NOMINEE

I am so excited my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Blog award. I've never been nominated for anything before and didn't think that anyone would nominate my little old blog. I would like to thank Oliver Saak for nominated me for the award, it really means a lot. Hopefully I can keep writing my interesting post, and promoting more indie writers and spread the love.


One of my readers Oliver Saak, nomiated me for the award and I am very thankful.



So what's it all about?

These are the rules for the


Liebster Blog Award:
1. List eleven random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate eleven other bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. 
3. Notify these bloggers.
4. Ask eleven questions that the bloggers must answer upon accepting the Liebster Blog Award.5. Answer the eleven questions that you were asked when you were nominated.6. Link back to the person who nominated you.


Eleven random facts about me:

1. I like Anime...A LOT
2. I have strong dislike for spiders
3. I like to write books where the characters have some of my traits in them.
4. I was supposed to live in „England!
5. I studied English, but wanted to be a Marine Biologist
6. I currently studying to be an English Teacher!
7. I start all my books by handwriting them first!
8. I listen to a lot of 30 Second to Mars!
9. I love to fish!
10. I like to think that I understand the universe, when I sometimes don't!
11. Some of the thoughts I have a very random and possible illegal!

Eleven questions for my nominees:

1. What was the funniest movie you have seen?

2. What’s your earliest memory?

3. What was your favorite school subject?

4. I wrote something like this...? (No, seriously!) 


5. Do you understand modern art (or even know if it’s hanging the right way up?)

6. Most enjoyable book?

7. Ever spent money to buy something you really wanted, although you could hardly afford it at the time? 


8. Apart from when you were a child, have you ever danced in the rain?

9. What country would you like to visit that you have not yet been to?

10. What makes you want to say WTH?


11. Do you see things as black and white or is there purple in there somewhere?


My answers to the Eleven questions.


1. Funniest movie I've seen....I seriously can't remember but Kevin Hart stand up kills me all thetime...Alright Alright Alright.
2. My earliest memory is of my grandfather taking me for ice cream
3. I love biology in high school...but then it changed to English
4. I think we've all read a book that's kind of similar to something we've written. But I have yet to have my OMG moment.
5. I just like the pretty colors..lol
6. Okay don't hate me..But I really did love Twilight..What I write children and YA sue me
7. Do it everyday...I can't stop buying journals even though I have tons
8. Never danced in the rain...Always ran from it..Black hair and rain NOPE
9. I really want to go to England and Sweden 
10. Every time I see crazy stuff on TV...that's why I stick to watching Anime
11. There is most def purple in my vision..I like to see the purple side of life. (It's nicer and less complicated.)
Congratulations to my nominees! The Blogs listed here are unique and include emerging Bloggers andAuthors.


My nominees are:

+Jessica G http://geminirising1.blogspot.com/
+Lis Ann http://theindigoquill.blogspot.com/
+Kia Zi Shiru http://kiaswriting.blogspot.com/
+Samantha aka Genesis Jones http://genesisjoneslounge.blogspot.com/
+James A http://fundamentalyoungintellect.blogspot.com/
+ Schnelle A http://brooklynactivemama.com/
+J.B. Mills http://www.writerwandererwonderer.blogspot.com/
+Veronika Tugaleva http://www.veronika.org/
+A. Long http://ajwrites57.blogspot.com/
+Wolf Scott http://www.godofnothingnow.wordpress.com/
+Jessica M.....http://juiceicawrites.blogspot.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOKS AND WEBSITES NEW MOTHERS SHOULD CHECKOUT

  Being a new mother I can say is one of the scariest things in the world. You are now in charge of a new life. You are charged with the responsibility of making sure he/she is feed, cleaned, entertained and every need taken care of. Mind you because of the demands being placed on you by your new little bundle of joy you might feel that you have no time for yourself, and I would say that your right! For the first few months of your baby's life, your life is no longer your own. You sleep when he/she sleeps, you eat when you have time to sneak it in, and you finally take a shower when he/she takes a long nap. But it gets better and its well worth it. Eventually your little bundle starts sleeping thought   All of those demands and sleepless nights were something you thought you were prepared for, but when it finally came down to it you were totally wrong. Gone are helpful nurse's that would take your little one to the nursery when you wanted to take a nap. Gone are the extra

Beautiful relaxing music for stress relief meditation music, healing music

EBOOKS OR TRADITIONAL BOOKS

  With the human race ever evolving so is our way of doing things. When man first started writing he took chalk to the wall of caves. From there we've moved on to paper, but we did not stop there. The way of spreading the written word has evolved beyond what any prehistoric man could dream. From chalk, to the pencil, to the printing press, to the typewriter, and now to the modern computer. We have surely come a long way and with these leaps we have moved forward with the way we entertain, horrify, and thrill the modern reader. Since technology has made it so easy for use in developed countries to have access to books are we going to evolve pass the traditional book? Will we no longer need to feel paper under our finger tips with the introduction of the eBook? Paper or Plastic   Not everyone has a computer, Ipad or an ebook reader (Nook, Kindle, Kobo). So is it safe to say that the traditional paper books that we've grown up with are not endanger? I think not! I say thi