Skip to main content

VOTE: IT'S YOUR JOB! 2012 ELECTION

UPDATE: OBAMA WON..SO ANOTHER FOUR YEARS CONGRATULATIONS NOW LETS GET AMERICA BACK ON TOP.


So I got up this morning around 6 A.M got myself ready and went with my Grandma and voted. We had to take a little detour since they changed our voting station and did not mention anything. There were no signs around the school to let us know we had to go somewhere else. I am sure there were probably people inside but we didn't make it that far. Thankful someone that had already gone in told us where we had to go to vote and even gave us a ride (What a nice lady). Nothing was going to stop us from voting especially my Grandma.

I am not going to say who I voted for (but you can guess) since who ever you vote for is your own business, but the important thing is to get up off your butt and go vote.I know some people out there don't like either candidates that are running but guess what it doesn't matter either way one of them well be president, so why not vote for the one who talks about issues that you have on your mind.

I wasn't born in this country but I was damn happy when I chose to become and American citizen. Not only did I learn it was my right to vote, but it was my civic duty to go out and make my voice heard through my vote of what I want and what I stand for.

So remember people it only happens every 4 years and if you don't get out there and vote you're stuck with who the rest of America elects as President. So whether we are welcoming back the current President or ushering a new one into office remember you had your chance to help make the decision. So go out there and VOTE and make a clear choice. If you don't know where you're suppose to vote call 311 and they will give you the information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOKS AND WEBSITES NEW MOTHERS SHOULD CHECKOUT

  Being a new mother I can say is one of the scariest things in the world. You are now in charge of a new life. You are charged with the responsibility of making sure he/she is feed, cleaned, entertained and every need taken care of. Mind you because of the demands being placed on you by your new little bundle of joy you might feel that you have no time for yourself, and I would say that your right! For the first few months of your baby's life, your life is no longer your own. You sleep when he/she sleeps, you eat when you have time to sneak it in, and you finally take a shower when he/she takes a long nap. But it gets better and its well worth it. Eventually your little bundle starts sleeping thought   All of those demands and sleepless nights were something you thought you were prepared for, but when it finally came down to it you were totally wrong. Gone are helpful nurse's that would take your little one to the nursery when you wanted to take a nap. Gone are the extra

Beautiful relaxing music for stress relief meditation music, healing music

Being a mother and a writer is a unique and fulfilling experience.

Being a mother and a writer is a unique and fulfilling experience. As a mother, you have the incredible opportunity to nurture and raise a child, while as a writer, you have the ability to express your thoughts, emotions, and experiences through words. Balancing these two roles can be challenging, but it is definitely possible. One of the key aspects of being a mother and a writer is time management. With the demands of both roles, it's important to find a balance that works for you. This may involve setting aside specific times for writing, whether it's early in the morning, during nap times, or in the evenings. It's also important to communicate your needs and boundaries with your family, so they understand the importance of your writing time. Another aspect to consider is finding inspiration in your everyday life as a mother. Motherhood is filled with countless moments of joy, frustration, love, and growth. These experiences can serve as a rich source of inspiration for