Skip to main content

NEW COVER FOR LATEST PROJECT-PRACTICALLY FICTION

So I wanted to share with you the new cover for my latest project. I know what you're saying "but La Luna or Shamara or Mrs. Davis, you didn't finish you other projects yet." OH WELL I'll get to it but I was so excited to be working on this (and you're saying what is THIS??) a compilation of all the things I've written so far. All the short stories I've posted and some of my other writings. So here it is :


So I don't know when I am going to be finished with this since I am backed up with a lot of my projects right now and there are new ones that are just buzzing around in my brain waiting for their turn to see themselves on paper. But for now I am just grabbing everything and putting it all together for your reading pleasure. So basically I am placing everything in one place to make sure that you can find whatever work I've done outside of my books. I have six weeks left of my Masters program and after that I am on the job hunt but I am free to do more writing, so I will be pushing hard to get everything done by the new year so look out 2014. But this should be done by the end of November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOKS AND WEBSITES NEW MOTHERS SHOULD CHECKOUT

  Being a new mother I can say is one of the scariest things in the world. You are now in charge of a new life. You are charged with the responsibility of making sure he/she is feed, cleaned, entertained and every need taken care of. Mind you because of the demands being placed on you by your new little bundle of joy you might feel that you have no time for yourself, and I would say that your right! For the first few months of your baby's life, your life is no longer your own. You sleep when he/she sleeps, you eat when you have time to sneak it in, and you finally take a shower when he/she takes a long nap. But it gets better and its well worth it. Eventually your little bundle starts sleeping thought   All of those demands and sleepless nights were something you thought you were prepared for, but when it finally came down to it you were totally wrong. Gone are helpful nurse's that would take your little one to the nursery when you wanted to take a nap. Gone are the extra

Beautiful relaxing music for stress relief meditation music, healing music

EBOOKS OR TRADITIONAL BOOKS

  With the human race ever evolving so is our way of doing things. When man first started writing he took chalk to the wall of caves. From there we've moved on to paper, but we did not stop there. The way of spreading the written word has evolved beyond what any prehistoric man could dream. From chalk, to the pencil, to the printing press, to the typewriter, and now to the modern computer. We have surely come a long way and with these leaps we have moved forward with the way we entertain, horrify, and thrill the modern reader. Since technology has made it so easy for use in developed countries to have access to books are we going to evolve pass the traditional book? Will we no longer need to feel paper under our finger tips with the introduction of the eBook? Paper or Plastic   Not everyone has a computer, Ipad or an ebook reader (Nook, Kindle, Kobo). So is it safe to say that the traditional paper books that we've grown up with are not endanger? I think not! I say thi