Skip to main content

COMIC CON 2013: NEVER TOO EARLY

So I am really really excited for this years Con. Why you make ask? Well for the share fact that last year I missed out on meeting a lot of really interested people and getting great pictures of the actors of the shows that I love. Well this year it will not be so! I've been checking the NYCC website off and on for the last couple of weeks to see has already said they would be there and I am totally drooling at the though of meeting two of the already confirmed guest.

So as for right now one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite shows will be gracing us with her presences. Yes I am talking about Eve Myles who plays Gwen Cooper on the BBC's TORCHWOOD. I love that show and I love her character because she gives the team feeling and she is a strong character that stands besides Captain Jack in the worst of things. So I am really happy that she will be at the Comic Con this year because I might get to ask her when they are going to start shooting Torchwood again? As you may or may not know after season four the show was placed on hold, which to me was just crushing. Happily Eve will be appearing all 3 days at the con so I am hoping that I can get a couple questions answered. Totally crossing my fingers for that.


Another fabulous lady scheduled to appear at Comic Con this year is the nerd queen herself Felicia Day. Felicia who has appeared in numerous shows, such as Eureka and my favorite Supernatural will be appearing there all 3 days and I am hoping to get the chance to meet her. Ms. Day who stars in the hit web series The Guild is an amazing talent who shines in all that she does. 

I am a really big fan of her website Geek & Sundry which features a lot of interesting news for all of nerd & geek kind. Not only does the site host Felicia's show The Guild, but it is also the home of TableTop which is hosted by my childhood crush Wil Wheaton (I really have to thank her for that). 

Anyway this fan girl will now shut up and update you readily on who will be appear at NYCC as the months go by and the even draws closer. Hopefully I can raise the funds needed to go to the even for 3 days. But here is my wish list of people I would love to see there this year yes most of them are men...but what do you expect.

Wil Wheaton
John Barrowman
David Tennent (the 10th Doctor Who)
The cast of Lost Girls
The cast of Supernatural

Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
Chris Pine (Captain Kirk-Star Trek)
Karl Urban (Doctor McCoy-Star Trek)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOKS AND WEBSITES NEW MOTHERS SHOULD CHECKOUT

  Being a new mother I can say is one of the scariest things in the world. You are now in charge of a new life. You are charged with the responsibility of making sure he/she is feed, cleaned, entertained and every need taken care of. Mind you because of the demands being placed on you by your new little bundle of joy you might feel that you have no time for yourself, and I would say that your right! For the first few months of your baby's life, your life is no longer your own. You sleep when he/she sleeps, you eat when you have time to sneak it in, and you finally take a shower when he/she takes a long nap. But it gets better and its well worth it. Eventually your little bundle starts sleeping thought   All of those demands and sleepless nights were something you thought you were prepared for, but when it finally came down to it you were totally wrong. Gone are helpful nurse's that would take your little one to the nursery when you wanted to take a nap. Gone are the extra

Beautiful relaxing music for stress relief meditation music, healing music

Being a mother and a writer is a unique and fulfilling experience.

Being a mother and a writer is a unique and fulfilling experience. As a mother, you have the incredible opportunity to nurture and raise a child, while as a writer, you have the ability to express your thoughts, emotions, and experiences through words. Balancing these two roles can be challenging, but it is definitely possible. One of the key aspects of being a mother and a writer is time management. With the demands of both roles, it's important to find a balance that works for you. This may involve setting aside specific times for writing, whether it's early in the morning, during nap times, or in the evenings. It's also important to communicate your needs and boundaries with your family, so they understand the importance of your writing time. Another aspect to consider is finding inspiration in your everyday life as a mother. Motherhood is filled with countless moments of joy, frustration, love, and growth. These experiences can serve as a rich source of inspiration for