By Amara D.
1. NEW!! MIA (THE BRADSHAW CLAN): Looking for something a little naught to read...Tired of the sparkling vampires and the fairy tale romance? Then check out "Mia" from author J.A. McCorkle. This vampire tale isn't for kids, so you don't have to worry about the teen romance. But! What you will get is a very mature romance between a married Mia and the mysterious Mr. Lucas Bradshaw. Mind you this book isn't for prudes, so if your afraid of reading about some strong and strange sexual situations, then this book isn't for you. In many aspects when you read the novel, you are somewhat reminded of "True Blood", but this vampire/human story holds its own. Caught in the middle of a war she knows nothing about, only Lucas Bradshaw can save her from death.
Mia (The Bradshaw Clan) is available at Amazon.com
2. NEW!! THE ADVENTURES OF MARCO AND CARLA (THE DARK CASTLE): Looking for a short story about a vampire, some zombies, and a couple of kids. Then check out "The Adventures of Marco and Carla. This books is centered around two main characters, but there is also a third (Sammie), who goes on these misadventures with the brother/sister duo. This short story is geared towards kids, but might be a little scary for anyone younger than 8 years old. This is the first book in the series by author Shamara S. Davis. Even though you can only get the ebook on Amazon, you can get a paperback version on Lulu.com.
The Adventures of Marco and Carla (The Dark Castle) is available on Amazon.com
3. PETER AND THE VAMPIRES: This is a new one I recently download, this is a great series for those fans that already miss Darran Shan 's Cirque Du Freak and Harry Potter. I When ten-year-old Peter moves into his grandfather’s creepy old mansion in a small town, bad, baaaaad things start to happen. A family of charred boogeymen who haunt the garden decide they don't like trespassers...A classmate with a crush comes back from the grave, and decides to make Peter her Undead Prince Charming...A creature from Fairieland changes place with Peter's two-year-old sister, leading to a VERY strange babysitting job... A prehistoric predator snatches children from the town lake, forcing Peter to literally dive into the belly of the beast...With his troublemaking neighbor Dill, his grumpy grandfather, and only his courage and wit to guide him, Peter has to survive all these things, plus the Greatest Horror Of All: Fourth grade.
PETER AND THE VAMPIRES is the first in an ongoing series that includes PETER AND THE WEREWOLVES and PETER AND THE FRANKENSTEIN. This book is 120,000 words (370 pages) and contains some mild language, violence, and scary situations.
Learn more about Peter, Dill, and the author at his official website, www.DarrenPillsbury.com.
Peter and The Vampires is available at Amazon.com
4. TWILIGHT SAGA (ALL OF THEM)If you haven't read one book from this series you've been living in the dark ages or your just not a fan of the whole human girl / vampire boy romance thing. Well sucks to be you! The Twilight Saga is possibly one of the most popular series of books, besides Harry Potter. This series is based around the love triangle of Bella Swan (human), Edward Cullen (Vampire), and Jacob Black (Werewolf). The series follows Bella as she falls in love, loses love, finds a friend she thinks she could love, but then finds love again and on and on. But for the most it is EPIC! So if you haven't read this series yet or even seen the movies, STOP reading this blog and get to it, then come right back. The book is available in all formats. Downloading the entry collection via ebook is way cheap on Amazon.
5. THE SOOKIE STACKHOUSE SERIES: Last but surely not less is The Sookie Stackhouse series. If you don't know it by this name the maybe the words "True Blood" will jog your memory. This series of books is and absolute if you call yourself fan of the fang. The series takes place in a small town call Buton, around a pretty little waitress, who isn't just any waitress as we find out reading the whole series. This series is filled with adventure, sex, murder, and a couple of fairies. Be advise this series is not for children or teens due to some of the sexual content of the series. You can purchase the ebook series at Amazon.com. Although the box set is cheaper than buying the series via ebook save time and plus it saves some trees.