Skip to main content

DEAR SONY

DEAR SONY,

I know that you are nervous over the recent hacking of your company's system and that there have been threats made towards the company and towards movie theaters that would dear to show "The Interview", but I really wanted to see this movie and from what I've read you have pulled it's release.  I have a wonderful suggestion that would help you out and cheer up the public, why not just leak the movie to the internet for all to see. You would not be releasing it so to speak and who so ever wants to see it can view it free of charge and write reviews about it so that the MORONS who don't know what COMEDY is can see that this movie will not all of a sudden make the public go "Yeah I think we should do that." But this is only the suggestion of one person who is a fan of both Seth Rogen and James Franco. I hope you come up with something good, since it would a waste of millions of dollars for your company to just lock the movie up somewhere. At the end of the day I support the right for this movie to be released and those that are lacking a sense of humor should go hide in a closet somewhere because the world is filled with people who make fun of politicians and leaders of nations they don't agree with. 

So Sony don't give into FEAR....and LEAK the movie.

FREE "THE INTERVIEW"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOKS AND WEBSITES NEW MOTHERS SHOULD CHECKOUT

  Being a new mother I can say is one of the scariest things in the world. You are now in charge of a new life. You are charged with the responsibility of making sure he/she is feed, cleaned, entertained and every need taken care of. Mind you because of the demands being placed on you by your new little bundle of joy you might feel that you have no time for yourself, and I would say that your right! For the first few months of your baby's life, your life is no longer your own. You sleep when he/she sleeps, you eat when you have time to sneak it in, and you finally take a shower when he/she takes a long nap. But it gets better and its well worth it. Eventually your little bundle starts sleeping thought   All of those demands and sleepless nights were something you thought you were prepared for, but when it finally came down to it you were totally wrong. Gone are helpful nurse's that would take your little one to the nursery when you wanted to take a nap. Gone are the extra...

Beautiful relaxing music for stress relief meditation music, healing music

EBOOKS OR TRADITIONAL BOOKS

  With the human race ever evolving so is our way of doing things. When man first started writing he took chalk to the wall of caves. From there we've moved on to paper, but we did not stop there. The way of spreading the written word has evolved beyond what any prehistoric man could dream. From chalk, to the pencil, to the printing press, to the typewriter, and now to the modern computer. We have surely come a long way and with these leaps we have moved forward with the way we entertain, horrify, and thrill the modern reader. Since technology has made it so easy for use in developed countries to have access to books are we going to evolve pass the traditional book? Will we no longer need to feel paper under our finger tips with the introduction of the eBook? Paper or Plastic   Not everyone has a computer, Ipad or an ebook reader (Nook, Kindle, Kobo). So is it safe to say that the traditional paper books that we've grown up with are not endanger? I think not! I say th...